Dear Parents and Guardians,
For the safety of our patients, parents and team members, we have implemented the following procedures based on guidelines from our local Health Dept, the Ca. Dept of Public Health, CDC, Cal-OSHA and the ADA.
- Patients and family members will be screened using our Wellness Screening Form for COVID -related symptoms several days in advance through our automatic confirmation system. If any household members may be suspect for COVID, we will ask you to reschedule your child’s appointment for the safety of staff and other patients in the office.
- We ask that you fill out forms online whenever possible ahead of time.
- Only children with appointments and ONE parent are allowed to accompany them. We will ask that parents and siblings wait in the lobby or in your car during the appointment.
- We will be implementing a curbside check-in policy to limit your time in the office. We ask that you to text us upon your arrival to the parking lot. We will inform you when it is your turn to be seen in the office.
- At check-in, we ask that everyone sanitize their hands, wear a mask for the duration of the visit, and have their temperature taken with a “no-touch” thermometer
- All difficult to sanitize items like toys, magazines, and brochures have been removed so please bring your child’s iPad or favorite toy with them.
- Hospital-grade, ultra-HEPA IQAir and Medify filters have been placed throughout the office to help reduce bacteria, viral, and allergen aerosols. Unlike household filters, IQAir is able to filter out particles smaller than a virus
- We have recorded a video that highlights some of these changes mentioned above. Please take a moment to watch the video below on what we have implemented for a smooth and safe visit!
What hasn’t changed is our commitment to delivering the highest quality of care for our patients in a safe and fun environment. As we all transition back to the ‘new normal,’ we appreciate your patience and feedback during these challenging times. Please email or text us if you have any requests or concerns. We can’t wait to see your smile soon!
Dr. Dora Lee, Dr. Isabel Bradley and our Amazing Team